In this week’s episode of Intellicast, we have our first returning guest, EMI’s political polling expert, Adam Dietrich!
Join Adam Jolley, Brian Lamar and Adam Dietrich as they discuss:
- Facebook / Cambridge Analytica data scandal
- How it impacts market research
- Impact to the future of political polling
- AAPOR (American Association for Public Opinion Research
- Mount Rushmore of Chicago eateries
- And much more!
Check out Adam’s blog, Facebook and Cambridge Analytica – A Turing Point in Data Collection, here.
Have questions or topics you want the team to discuss on an upcoming episode? You can reach us at Intellicast@vghq.net, or follow us on social media: