As a global leader in online and mobile research, EMI enables hundreds of leading market research firms, advertising agencies, and global companies across all industries and specialties to make better business decisions. Since 1999, we have delivered high quality respondents for online quantitative and qualitative research, while also offering survey programming, hosting, translation, and data processing.
EMI is proud to employ highly talented and driven individuals and we are committed to maintaining our culture where every person is treated as an invaluable part of our team. Are you a high energy, goal oriented professional with an entrepreneurial spirit? Join the EMI team to put those skills to use!
Account Manager - Client Services
About the Position:
As a full-time Account Manager, you will execute and manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects for large multinational clients. The Account Manager is responsible for the execution of surveys and developing client relationships to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. This position works closely with Project Managers and other Account Managers in an environment that fosters teamwork and integrity. With proven processes and technology, this role will help you gain the knowledge base to develop a long-term career within a fast-growing company in the market research industry.
Corporate HQ – 8280 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH or Remote
- Has exceptional communication skills and is equally able to give and receive feedback to both our Network and Clients.
- Can increase our speed of feasibility, overall accuracy, quality of bidding and procurement strategy.
- Able to produce a high volume of accurate bids while being responsive to client requests.
- Work in a collaborative team-selling environment to achieve individual and collective goals.
- Maintain gross margin based on individually assigned account strategy.
- Identify opportunities to implement and foster the use of EMI’s API network within current clients.
- Maintain and grow overall market share of clients’ sample spend.
- Increase and maintain EMI’s overall annual vendor ranking with our clients.
- Ensure client is sending all available bids across assigned accounts.
- Find additional contacts to ensure all RFP opportunities are being received across assigned accounts.
- Occasionally lead presentations with new or untapped sample decision makers within clients.
- Gather and document customer insights including sample budget, competition and other critical information to improve growth and retention strategies.
- Maintain annual revenue and retention goals to assigned clients.
- Collaborate in team meetings to develop individual and overall strategies to improve client service.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and clients by telephone, in written form, email or in person.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Associates degree and/or 2+ years industry experience (business, marketing or finance preferred)
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Focused attention to detail and organization
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to solve problems with analytics and critical thinking
- Function well in open office environment
- High motivation to succeed
- Strong computer skills utilizing Outlook, Excel and other web based programs
- Minimal travel of under 5%
Minimal cold-calling required
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume to email@example.com